I really didn’t want to take the time to do this today…
1. Had a new prof in Biochemistry, he was definitely the most interesting one so far. He related what he was teaching us to what research he was doing on cancer.
2. Helped my friend with some calculus problems.
3. Finished my math assignment, it’s not due until Thursday.
4. Understood the problems in my math tutorial.
5. Cleaned my kitchen, it’s been two days since I’ve washed dishes… That’s why I miss having a roommate, it stopped me from being so lazy.
6. Started a food diary to try and stop myself from pigging out on late night snacks, it almost worked today. I’ll have to keep at it.
7. Organised coffee with a friend tomorrow.
8. Emailed my mom telling her about a new show “The Real Housewives of Vancouver”. We chatted about how it probably won’t be as trash as Beverly Hills or New York but I still want to watch to see where I can go in Vancouver to get me a rich man ;)
9. Watched the new episode of Top Gear.
10. Read an amazing and beautiful short story while I was getting ready for bed by tinderheartsandpaperbodies
I may have not wanted to have written this all out but I’m glad I did, it put me in a better mood. Good night tumblr =)
The Tuesday House
Written by Jeremy Ertl
Head pounding, I made a beeline for my room, ignoring my father’s pleas to stay and talk. Slamming my fists into the oak banister, I bounded up the staircase in four steps. Who was he kidding? I couldn’t look at her. I couldn’t look at either of them. I pushed my door open with an unnecessary amount of force before throwing my entire body onto my bed, ready to drown in my down comforter.
This is an amazing representation of personal struggle and how an individual copes with a great tragedy in their lives. It’s beautiful.