I really didn’t want to take the time to do this today…
1. Had a new prof in Biochemistry, he was definitely the most interesting one so far. He related what he was teaching us to what research he was doing on cancer.
2. Helped my friend with some calculus problems.
3. Finished my math assignment, it’s not due until Thursday.
4. Understood the problems in my math tutorial.
5. Cleaned my kitchen, it’s been two days since I’ve washed dishes… That’s why I miss having a roommate, it stopped me from being so lazy.
6. Started a food diary to try and stop myself from pigging out on late night snacks, it almost worked today. I’ll have to keep at it.
7. Organised coffee with a friend tomorrow.
8. Emailed my mom telling her about a new show “The Real Housewives of Vancouver”. We chatted about how it probably won’t be as trash as Beverly Hills or New York but I still want to watch to see where I can go in Vancouver to get me a rich man ;)
Head pounding, I made a beeline for my room, ignoring my father’s pleas to stay and talk. Slamming my fists into the oak banister, I bounded up the staircase in four steps. Who was he kidding? I couldn’t look at her. I couldn’t look at either of them. I pushed my door open with an unnecessary amount of force before throwing my entire body onto my bed, ready to drown in my down comforter.
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”— Marilyn Monroe (via thesecretdiaryofjake)
As a young man (who happens to be a homosexual), I do not wish to be tolerated. In fact, I don’t think homosexuality is something that should be tolerated. Bad behaviour is something that is either tolerated or is not, as is the smell from your next door neighbours over fertilised garden. Someone…
It all started with the weather being a little brisk...
1. Remembered to wear my gloves when I walked to school this morning. It was a little brisk outside.
2. My iPod read my mind on my walk to school today. It played some more mellow music compared to my typical dance like a fool jams.
3. Got two midterms back today and passed them both. That was a relief!
4. Finally made it to the gym today! Two weeks is way too long to not do something physical besides dancing at clubs.
5. Left a wonderful (actually quite bratty) voice mail on my best friend’s phone. I’m such a great friend.
6. Did a quick grocery shop so I could have some fresh produce. But then saw if I bought four boxes of crackers I’d get an extra 100 points so I splurged on my junk food for the next two months. I could live off of Kashi crackers and hummus.
7. Made tofu curry and quinoa for dinner. Yum =)
8. Watched 2 Broke Girls and Smash. Smash is so good, probably one of my favourite new shows right now. It leaves me each week wanting to see more.
9. Texted with my sister about how awesome it is to get hit on, especially when it’s out of the blue and by someone who’s cute.
10. Had a little pretend to be a model time after my workout. Deleted all those photos asap. But it was fun.
“Don’t hold on because you think there will be no one else. There will always be someone else. You’ve got to believe you are worth more than being repeatedly hurt by someone who doesn’t really care…and believe that someone will see what you are really worth and treat you the way you should be treated.”—Anonymous (via jjlohan7377)
“““Sometimes people don’t understand the promises they’re making when they make them,” I said. Isaac shot me a look. “Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That’s what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway. Don’t you believe in true love?” I didn’t answer. I didn’t have an answer. But I thought that if true love did exist, that was a pretty good definition of it.””—