Every night I do this, I just realise how each day is so great. =)
1. Had an amazing lazy morning.
2. Watched Britney Spears music videos with my friend.
3. Said goodbye to my friend Paula as she headed back to Kamloops. It was bittersweet because I got to hang out with her for two whole days but I didn’t want her to leave. I’ll see her again in 2 months though.
4. Paula left me the nicest goodbye note on my whiteboard. She’s such a great friend, I’m so happy she’s in my life.
5. Invited another friend over to try this amazing tea and to do some studying. We might have studied for about 5 minutes, the rest was just catching up on each other’s weekends. Katie just has so much positive energy and has so many good things happening in her life. I’m so happy for her.
6. Finally caught up on my dirty addiction, Jersey Shore. It was so trashy but it made me feel like less of a failure.
7. Made my lunches for the next 3 days.
8. My mom, dad and sister skyped me and caught me up on what happened at the Academy Awards. Kelly, my sister, also told me all her travelling plans for the next 4 years. She has some big goals =) I’m very ready to move back home and live with the fam for a while. It’ll be a nice change compared to living without a roommate like I am right now.
9. The boy I have a little crush on texted me throughout the day =) Well after I texted him first but still better than nothing!
10. The episode of Person of Interest I watched tonight was soooo good!! Such an epic and interesting show. It’s so intense.
11. Made a plan to get back to going to the gym this week! It’s been two weeks since I ran 10k in under an hour and two weeks since I’ve done anything physical. Reading week was great but I need to start working out again.
This is my story of how I’m trying to take advantage of all 86,400 seconds that are in each day <3